Sunday, October 26, 2014

Post #1 - Farmer


I’m going to talk about my best friend. My friend’s job is farmer. I have been friend with her since we were elementary school student. She likes growing plants and flowers. She was working at office before she becomes a farmer. Five years ago, she suddenly decided to be a farmer. I know that farming is very hard job, because my grandfather was farmer. Sometimes she can’t get enough sleep. But she says “I can’t imagine a job that’s more interesting”. She loves her job now. Also I’m glad that she could find her ideal job.

2 comments:

  1. I think a farmer is hard job, many jobs are hard but a farmer is different. My grandparents also is farmer they always need to enough sleep and help for farm produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It's really interesting job!

    ReplyDelete