Sunday, October 26, 2014

Introduction

Hi, I am Marika. This is my first time writing blog. I’m going to introduce myself. My name is Marika Sano. I’m from Kobe, Japan. I grew up in small island called Awaji-Island. (In Awaji-Island, there is the longest suspension bridge in the world.) I have a cat named Sakura. I was an office worker for a hospital in Japan. I like skiing, hiking, reading books and writing Japanese calligraphy. In University of Calgary, I would like to improve my English, learn different cultures, make friends, and enjoy life in Calgary. Nice to meeting you!

4 comments:

  1. I can't skiing but I like hiking. What did you climb a mountain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marika, remember our plan for practicing ice skating! Maybe the next sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend, its pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete